Use your mouse to explore the environment!
Final version of my Interactive moon scape for a webdesign Class. Also my first attempt at actionscript.
Click download for the full screen experience.
6 Clickable areas
1. Exported the earth graphic out of Illustrator as a .swf and not a png. Now its 100% vectory goodness. You can now zoom into it too your hearts content. Seems to have saved 40kb's too.
2. Added ambient background music.
3. You can now warp space. Moving your mouse about now causes the stars to run away.
4. Added the usual spaceship incorporating a giraffe.
5. Included a spiffy space invader.
6. Rocket now "puffs" the magic moon landing.
7. Monkies! (now makes a noise)